Sunday, February 5, 2012

Arise and Shine Forth: Birthday Gifts

I know this is up late but I was thinking to post this for those who are getting a late start or for a cute gift idea for New Beginnings.  
One of our YW leaders found these darling star jewelry dishes at THE DOLLAR STORE!!!

They would be great to keep on a night stand for jewelery and such.  
What a great reminder every morning of the 2012 YW theme!

I copied a cute tag I saw on Sugardoodle and customized the size to fit these.


Since I don't know how to attach a PDF file,
email me at ourscoop@gmail.com if you are interested in a print out sheet of the tags.




5 comments:

  1. Which Dollar Store did you find those at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was just trying to figure out how to attach a PSD file to my blog and think I did. I figure you can do the same with a PDF. If you're interested! Go to file den and set up a quick free account. It's a place to host files, like flickr is for photos. You can then right click on your file, click on properties, and choose how to "share" it.

    Just thought I'd share, since I ended up emailing people a bunch and wish I'd known before I spent that time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute gift ideas!

    LDS Scriptures Premium is the highest rated paid LDS scripture app and includes the Standard Works, Study Helps, Manuals, Magazines, Lists and Pamphlets and features Highlighting, Bookmarks, Notes, Search, Audio, Trivia Game, Custom Content, Video, etc.

    LDS Scriptures Premium is available for Android, Kindle Fire, Nook HD & Windows!

    Google Play Store: LDS Scriptures Premium

    Amazon Appstore: LDS Scriptures Premium

    Nook Store: LDS Scriptures Premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. unique gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    happy birthday sister funny

    ReplyDelete